REPAIR for Toddlers
R.E.P.A.I.R is Recognition, Entry, Process, Awareness, Insight, and Rhythm
Enter a Six-Stage Program with your 2- to 6-year-old child to cross the "Bridge of Recovery" and make available a whole new world of hope:
- Uncover and acknowledge feelings by discovering emotion
- Build self-esteem and optimism with the "Magic Mirror"
- Discern healthy and unhealthy messages
- Learn special games to rebuild courage and optimism
- Reveal inner states with picture drawing
- Break free from the confines of false shame
- Cultivate self-care skills and practices
- Learn about boundaries and bodies
- Return to the natural rhythm and flow of life
"REPAIR for Kids provides a comprehensive, honest and passionate approach for children recovering from sexual abuse. Children will benefit from this book, and be encouraged to continue on their recovery journey."
—Jill Osborne, Ed.S, author of Sam Feels Better Now
I wish I had had something like this a long time ago for my sad and shamed ‘little girl’ within. I can't think of anything I'd change. You have covered it all and with wonderful sensitivity, perfect timing and terrific repair exercises. I love the cartoons and the colorfulness of your book as well."
—Marcelle Taylor, MFT
"I found this book to be well thought out and written, and one that would be helpful for any child who has known the pain of sexual abuse. I wish a caring adult had shared this book with my siblings and myself, it would have helped ease our pain and sorrow."
Learn more about this revolutionary system at www.TheLamplighters.org
The Growing With Love series from Loving Healing Press www.Lovinghealing.com
JNF053170 Juvenile Nonfiction : Social Issues - Sexual Abuse
FAM001010 Family & Relationships : Abuse - Child Abuse
PSY004000 Psychology : Developmental - Child