International Journal on Multicultural Literature (IJML) Volume 6 Number 2 (July 2016)
ISSN 2231-6248. Highlights include:
- “Portrayal of Man-Woman Pairs in the Fictional World of D. H. Lawrence: An Analysis” –S. Chelliah
- “Feminism and Feminist Literary Theory: A Brief Note” –C. Ramya
- “Portrayal of Feminine Spaces and Sensibilities in the Short-fiction of Alice Munro” –Syed Mir Hassim & M. Revathi
- “Violence, Memory and Identity in Indian English Fiction” –Barinder Kumar Sharma
- “Relevance of Neo-Slave Narrative Technique in Toni Morrison’s Beloved” –Jaya Singh
- “‘Mangalamkali’ of Mavilan Tribe: An Ecocritical Reading” –Lillykutty Abraham & Sr. Marykutty Alex
IJML is a peer-reviewed research journal in English literature published from Thodupuzha, Kerala, India. The publisher and editor is Prof. Dr. K. V. Dominic, renowned English language poet, critic, short story writer and editor who has to his credit 27 books. He is also the secretary of Guild of Indian English Writers, Editors and Critics (GIEWEC). Since 2010, IJML is a biannual journal published in January and July. The articles are sent first to the referees by the editor and only if they accept, the papers will be published. Although based in India, each issue includes worldwide contributors.
Although IJML concentrates on multiculturalism, it also encompasses other literature. Each issue also includes poems, short stories, review articles, book reviews, interviews, general essays etc. under separate sections. IJML is available in paperback, Kindle, ePub, and PDF editions.
Distributed by Modern History Press
LCO004020 LITERARY COLLECTIONS / Asian / Indic
LIT008020 Literary Criticism : Asian – Indic
POL035010 Political Science : Political Freedom & Security – Human Rights
Learn more at www.profKVDominc.com