Modern History Press welcomes professors of all disciplines to request examination (“exam”) copies of all our titles that might be suitable for your courses. If you have already selected one of our books for a course you are teaching, you may also request a Desk Copy for each instructor leading a section.
To request your Exam Copy / Eval Copy / Desk Copy: please write to info@ModernHistoryPress.com and be sure to include the following items:
- Your name
- Your best shipping address (home OR institutional)
- Title(s) of book(s) you need
- Name of your institution
- Course Number
- Semester (Year / Season)
- Typical enrollment per section
The most commonly requested titles include:
- How Dare We! Write: A Multicultural Creative Writing Discourse
- Writing for Bliss: A Seven-Step Plan for Telling Your Story and Transforming Your Life
- Cross-Cultural Dialogues on Homelessness: From Pretreatment Strategies to Psychologically Informed Environments
- Saffron Dreams
- Louisiana Catch
In general, we can get your complimentary copy in 7 to 10 business days.